- RSS Channel Showcase 9894301
- RSS Channel Showcase 2284723
- RSS Channel Showcase 8122901
- RSS Channel Showcase 1071462
Articles on this Page
- 05/23/18--21:40: _Leinster Running Cl...
- 05/28/18--23:24: _GAA Attendance to T...
- 05/31/18--05:22: _Blueprint for a Gol...
- 07/02/18--22:43: _Olympic Council Ann...
- 07/15/18--23:10: _Rugby Reports Healt...
- 07/18/18--02:35: _Donegal Stadium Pro...
- 07/23/18--23:41: _Launch of Sports Cl...
- 07/25/18--23:51: _Ireland’s New Natio...
- 08/12/18--23:47: _Deloitte’s Magic Nu...
- 08/14/18--00:11: _Funding Secured to ...
- 08/20/18--22:30: _Football’s Financia...
- 08/31/18--00:15: _Flag Raised on €40 ...
- 09/03/18--17:45: _On the Road Helping...
- 09/05/18--00:51: _Winning Reaction to...
- 09/06/18--23:40: _Last Chance on Spor...
- 09/13/18--00:19: _Budget Asks from Ir...
- 09/18/18--00:31: _Financial Concerns ...
- 10/09/18--16:21: _Sport a Winner in F...
- 10/11/18--00:25: _A-Z of Sports ‘Curr...
- 10/11/18--00:45: _A-Z of Sports ‘Capi...
- 05/23/18--21:40: Leinster Running Clubs Masterclass
- 05/28/18--23:24: GAA Attendance to Top 1.5 Million
- 05/31/18--05:22: Blueprint for a Golden Sporting Future?
- 07/02/18--22:43: Olympic Council Announces €200,000 Grants
- 07/15/18--23:10: Rugby Reports Healthy Profits
- 07/18/18--02:35: Donegal Stadium Progress
- 07/23/18--23:41: Launch of Sports Club Masterclass Series
- 07/25/18--23:51: Ireland’s New National Sports Policy
- 08/12/18--23:47: Deloitte’s Magic Numbers on Premier League
- 08/14/18--00:11: Funding Secured to Fuel Tokyo Dreams
- 08/20/18--22:30: Football’s Financial Health 2018
- 08/31/18--00:15: Flag Raised on €40 million Rush for Sports Clubs
- 09/03/18--17:45: On the Road Helping Clubs
- 09/05/18--00:51: Winning Reaction to Club Masterclass
- 09/06/18--23:40: Last Chance on Sports Capital
- 09/13/18--00:19: Budget Asks from Irish Sport
- 09/18/18--00:31: Financial Concerns in English Rugby
- 10/09/18--16:21: Sport a Winner in First Glance at Budget 2019
- 10/11/18--00:25: A-Z of Sports ‘Current’ Funding in 2019
- 10/11/18--00:45: A-Z of Sports ‘Capital Funding in Budget 2019
Leinster Rugby is to host a Sports Capital Masterclass with fellow Sport for Business member 2Into3 at the Red Cow Hotel on Wednesday, 30th May. As reported here in the last week, The Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport will soon … Continue reading
The surge of interest in the early rounds of this year’s GAA Championship and the revised format from the Quarter Final stage of the Football Championship has put the Association in line for a record year of attendance. Speaking at … Continue reading
Sport for Business was live yesterday at the Federation of Irish Sport Annual Conference. The audience in the Edmund Burke Theatre at Trinity College included leadership from all the major sports in Ireland as well as those throughout the sector … Continue reading
The Olympic Council of Ireland has announced €200,000 of funding grants which it will make available to 16 National Governing Bodies of Sport to assist with Olympic focused projects. The maximum grant is €20,000 which will be made to Boxing, … Continue reading
After a flat year in terms of financial advance in 2016/17, a natural hangover from the Rugby World Cup benefit of 2015/16, Irish Rugby surged back into growth and profit in the 12 months to April 2018. Success on the … Continue reading
The FAI has welcomed confirmation this morning that the Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport has approved funding for design fees to a sum of €304,000 for Finn Harps’ new stadium project. The development of the new stadium project is … Continue reading
Sport for Business and 2 Into 3 are to host a series of Sports Club Masterclasses aimed at helping clubs and organisations from across the sporting spectrum prepare themselves for the 2018 round of Sports Club Capital Grants. The details … Continue reading
The Government has published its National Policy on Sport which sets a blueprint for what we can aspire to, what we can expect and what we can focus on as those responsible for delivering sport in its many forms over … Continue reading
It is a different world and while it goes by the name of sport it is of a different flavour to that which most around the world would be used to consuming. According to the latest Deloitte figures on the … Continue reading
It's smart financial planning. Determine what is needed. Spend what you have to get towards the full aim, and know what is next when the money becomes available. Continue reading
According to a new report from accountancy and business advisory firm BDO, nine in ten clubs in the English Premier League (EPL) are expecting to report profits after player trading. The BDO report – which surveyed the Finance Directors (FDs) … Continue reading
Sports clubs across the country are waking up today to the timetable of what they need to do to secure a confirmed €40 million as part of the new round of Sports Capital Grant Funding. The details of the fund … Continue reading
Sport for Business hits the road this week and next with our partners 2Into3 to host a series of Sports Club Masterclasses. The subject this time around is the very pressing matter of how clubs can be best prepared for … Continue reading
Sport for Business and 2Into3 got our Sports Club Masterclass series on Sports Capital Funding underway in Cork last night with the event branded a ‘brilliant insight and a massive help’ by the 20 clubs in attendance spread across eight … Continue reading
The 2018 round of Sports Capital Funding opens today with up to 3,000 clubs expected to apply for the €40 million of funding which is available. We have been out and about with clubs across the country this week, together … Continue reading
Sport for Business has seen the pre-budget submission from the Federation of Irish Sport. It contains five clear and concise asks of Government as they consider spending plans for 2019 and beyond. These include a ‘significant increase’ in current funding … Continue reading
Positives for the Women's game with pro contracts reinstated but against a background of redundancies and cost-cutting across the sport in England... Continue reading
Sport was celebrating on a number of fronts after yesterday’s Government Budget for 2019 was announced in Dáil Eireann. While we will have to wait for the full detail at a special briefing in Government Buildings this afternoon, the early … Continue reading
Sport for Business attended a special briefing on the 2019 Budget at Government Buildings yesterday where some of the finer detail of the allocation to sport were outlined. We were able to clarify that the additional €6.5 million we revealed … Continue reading
The opening of applications for funding of large-scale sporting infrastructure projects could happen as soon as next week. Sport for Business attended the special Ministers Briefing of elements relating to sport in Budget 19 and the detail of this new … Continue reading